Looking for more images? View my regular website for additional work.
- Photos are captured on large (4x5") or medium-format (6x7cm) film. This results in a higher-resolution print than 35mm or digital SLR cameras with the subtlety and authenticity of film, noticeable in medium and large sizes.
- Large and medium photos are printed onto archival Fuji type-C photographic paper. Small prints are printed with archival pigment inks on Canson Platine 100% cotton paper. These are among the longest lasting color materials in the industry.
- Photos are signed and numbered on the back side of the print.
- Extra-large prints up to 48x60" are possible for many images on a custom basis, either as loose prints or on frameless acrylic or aluminum. Contact us to discuss your project.
- Matted photos are double matted with white 100% cotton museum board and acid-free foamcore backing.
- Photos are secured to the matting with removable hinges. They are not adhered to the backing board.
- To order a framed piece, first add a matted photo to your cart, then shop for a frame and add that to your cart separately. Your photo will arrive matted, framed and ready to hang on the wall!
- Framing will add an additional week and shipping charge to your order, two weeks for cherry or walnut frames or large sizes.
- In-stock small and medium prints usually ship in 2-5 business days.
- Large photos, other photos that must be printed to order, and framed photos usually ship in 2-3 weeks.
- Keep in Bryan has a rigorous travel and show schedule, which can delay orders. We will notify you of an estimated completion time during order confirmation.
- If your order is time sensitive, please contact us before ordering to make sure we can meet your deadline.
- Your order is insured and guaranteed to arrive safely. In the unlikely event of shipping damage, we will repair or replace your photo.
- Shipping in the continental US is by FedEx Ground.
- For international orders, please contact us for a shipping quote. We recommend loose prints for locations outside North America.
- Live in Flagstaff? Local residents may use code PICKUP to wave shipping charges and contact us to schedule a local pickup.
- If you are not fully satisfied with your online order, you may return it within 7 days of receipt for a full refund less shipping charges. After 7 days all sales are final.
- All sales are final on in-person purchases.
- Custom orders placed in person are subject to a 15% restocking fee if cancelled. Once delivered the sale is final unless there is a defect in workmanship, in which case we will repair or replace it free of charge if notified within 7 days.